We are “bed serious” about a good night’s sleep at the Cracked Mug. So we have hand-picked each and every item for your nighttime rest.You’ll sleep between the softest-ever eucalyptus sheets (eucalyptus is the “new” Egyptian cotton, they say), provided by Sheets & Giggles.You’ll snuggle under premium down comforter duvets.And because everyone has their own idea of the perfect pillow, we’ve created a “pillow menu” so you can choose between goose down filling, memory foam, or maybe aromatic chamomile or lavender.
The 3 rooms
Come stay with us at the Cracked Mug in one of our 3 guestrooms, each named after one of my sons.
Two are Waterview: The Anthony and the Alexander.
Both have Queen beds, and views overlooking the Monhegan harbor, the isle of Manana, and Muscongus Bay.
One is Partial Oceanview: The Bradley
The Bradley has a 2 twin beds with a trundle, and looks out its southern window towards the Atlantic Ocean, and out the other window to the churchAll rooms share a full bath in the hallway, as well as a ½ bath downstairs, and our brand new waterview outdoor shower!
*2022 Rates for Two Guests:$220/night including 5* breaakfast3rd guest surcharge: $30/night
Want a tour of the guest rooms?
- Choose a game: Monhegan puzzles, Vertelis (a Dutch conversation-starter card game), Cuban dominoes, and even our own one-of-a-kind Mohnopoly.
- Spin some vinyl.
- Paint a rock for our Kindness Rock Project: https://www.thekindnessrocksproject.com/
- Let us connect you with locals for special island experiences.
- Do sunrise yoga on the deck.
- Attend one of our Destination Nights (led by your innkeeper, Rare Finds Travel Design CEO Melanie Tucker)
- And more!
WiFi is available in the house (as long as the fog doesn’t roll in) but we hope you’ll lock your devices in the CellPhone Lockbox and really take this chance to unwind.
- Help us spread love in this world by painting a rock for the Kindness Rock Project (materials provided at the house).
- Bring photos of your furchildren to show us, but leave them safely at home (unless you book “whole house” in which case pets are welcome)
- Give yourself a tech-free visit by keeping your phones and laptops in your room (or better yet, in that Lockbox)
- Refrain from smoking.
- Let us know what you need. Because we are here to help!
*No charge for your arrival night if weather cancels ferries and you can’t get here.